Dates for 2016 have not been announced yet. Transform Cincinnati will publish an updated timeline once dates have been set. Join our mailing list to get the latest news.
- Application forms are available from TransformCincinnati.org.
- Applications are due by email to info@TransformCincinnati.org.
- First-round application screening is completed. Ideas not advancing will be notified the week of July 6.
- A review panel, including community leaders from civic, private and the public sector, will compare applications with program criteria and select five to seven of the top ideas for presentation.
- Applications selected to advance for final presentation to prospective funders will be notified, along with those not advancing.
- Transform Cincinnati will gather prospective individual funders in a private forum to learn about these investment opportunities. Funders will have the opportunity to commit to a project, but are not obligated to do so. There is no cost or implied funding obligation asked of anyone who attends the presentation meeting, or submits an idea.
- All finalists will be notified regarding status of their ideas.